What to do if the entire cabinet does not display a blank image？
(1) Check the power supply line;
(2) Confirm the replacement of the network cable;
(3) Replace the receiving card;
(4) Reinsert HUB
What is the IP protection level of LED display screens?
The P protection level is composed of two digits. The first digit represents the level of dust separation and prevention of foreign object intrusion of the lamp, the second digit represents the degree of airtightness of the lamp against moisture and water intrusion, and the larger the number, the higher the protection level of the lamp.
What should I do if some modules appear black when the LED display screen is turned on?
① Check if the power supply of the module is good, mainly checking if the power socket on the module is loose and if the scanning board is normal.
② Check if the voltage at the input end of the switch power supply is normal.
What should I do if the LED display screen displays abnormally?
① If some areas are abnormal, check if the cables of the corresponding module or display module are damaged, if the interfaces are secure, and if the installation sequence is correct.
② If the entire screen display is abnormal, check if the cables related to the display controller are damaged, if the interfaces are secure, and if the installation sequence is correct or if the power is turned off and restarted.
③ Please replace the control computer and display controller for retesting.
How to maintain outdoor LED display screens on a daily basis?
1. The on-off sequence of outdoor LED display screens should be correct
2. Outdoor LED display screens are exposed to the outside for a long time, and we need to clean them in a timely manner to prevent dust from covering the surface for a long time and affecting the visual effect.
3. Outdoor LED display screens should be kept in a dry environment for use.
4. The power supply must be stable, and the grounding protection should be good, especially in environments with strong lightning and adverse weather conditions. It is recommended not to use it as much as possible.
5. Outdoor LED display screens should rest for more than 3-5 hours per day to maintain their normal operation.
6. The main control computer and other related equipment of outdoor LED display screens should be placed in a room with air conditioning and minimal dust to ensure ventilation, heat dissipation, and stable operation of the computer.
How to determine if the LED display control card is working properly?
After the control card is powered on, please observe the power indicator light first. A red light indicates that the 5V voltage has been connected. If it does not light up, please immediately turn off the 5V power supply. Check whether the 5V working voltage is properly connected, whether there is overvoltage, reverse connection, failure, output short circuit, etc. Please use a separate 5V power supply to power the control card. If the red light is not on, it needs to be repaired.
Why does the entire LED display screen not light up?
1. Check if the power supply is powered on.
2. Check if the communication line is connected and if there are any errors. (Stepping screen)
3. The synchronization screen detects whether the communication green light between the sending and receiving cards is flashing.
4. Is the computer monitor protected, or is the display area black or pure blue. (Stepping screen)
What frequency bands does NB-IoT tester support?
You can find it by removing the battery, please refer to the technical specification of NB007